My Awesome Services
Whether you want to publish on Amazon Kindle, Google Play, Nook, Kobo or have a PDF copy of a report, I will make your words shine with professional ebook formatting that puts you up there with the pros. My pricing is surprisingly affordable, starting from only £10 for a 10,000 word fiction short story.
Manuscript conversion, typesetting, whatever you call it, I can provide you with the correctly formatted PDF for CreateSpace, Ingram Spark or other services, according to your specification. Your book can include images, footnotes and a table of contents – whatever you need, it’ll be professional.
I’ve developed websites since 1995 and geek is my middle name! Seriously, I create visitor-friendly websites that do what you want, at a budget you can afford, that Google loves. Whether it’s a one-page site to promote your book or a full-scale brochure site to show off your business, I can help.
I Make Your Work Shine, One Word or Pixel at a Time
Happy Authors & Clients
- Emma could not have been more professional and helpful throughout the process of updating our website. We were looking for a clear easy to use site and are delighted with our final product. We now have exactly what we wanted, and are already beginning to see the benefits. We would highly recommend Creative Cat Apps. -- Lee Brown, Smethurst & Buckton
- Emma, I can't thank you enough for the fantastic job that you've done in creating my new website. You came highly recommended and I can now see why. Your attention to detail, your professionalism and your patience has made the whole experience totally seamless. This level of service coupled with the quality of the product and value for money would make this hard to beat. Thank you again. --Paul Tracey (Director RoadSkillsPlus)
- My new website and logo were designed by the incredibly talented Emma of Creative Cat Apps, if you are looking for a publisher or web geek who knows how to talk to non-geeks, will listen to all of your crazy ideas/plans and then figure out how to implement them Emma is the person for you. I wholeheartedly 100% recommend her as she really is super awesome and I am delighted with the website she has created for me, not only does it look beautiful but as a non-geek it is easy to update and add fresh content on a regular basis. I am very excited to be working with her on the creation of two e-books which I will be releasing in the early Summer. -- Laura Sturdy, Holistic Mama
- I would recommend Creative Cat Apps particularly for the service I received. Queries were answered quickly and everything was clear. Emma really went the extra mile to create the exact product I wanted and the finished product looks great. -- Helen Sanderson, Maths and Music
- Great web site design for the non-designer! I'm delighted with my new web site which is a lot sharper, less cluttered and far more 'user friendly' than the previous one. As someone who hasn't much patience with computers, IT knowledge or creativity, I found Emma easy to work with and she came up with lots of ideas and suggestions, which is just what I needed. Emma listens to 'you' and understands 'your' needs rather than some companies that tell you what 'they' think you need. She kept me informed with the progress of the work she was doing for me and explained what she is doing. I'd have no hesitation in recommending her for your web site design. -- Jan Rilatt, Youplus
- I have used Emma’s services for the creation of my website. She was able to work closely with the designer and myself in a professional, knowledgeable and enthusiastic way to achieve a positive outcome. She continues to provide support for the site and is able to react quickly to any requests I have. -- Alison Rex, Rex Associates
- We originally engaged Emma to undertake a web development project for our new website. Emma dealt with all our requests and queries very quickly and was able to transfer the design work into a working website very quickly. We also got plenty of support to get us up and running with the admin side of the site and it's a great relief to know that if there is an issue Emma will get back to us as soon as she is able to. Overall we are very impressed with the site, so much so that we have engaged Emma to undertake further work with us in the near future for our clients! I wouldn't hesitate in recommending her to undertake your website work. -- Chris Leadley, Forbes Burton
I’ve been described as passionate, awesome at what I do, oh, and slightly mad!
I know that people’s reputations are only as good as their last piece of work and so strive to maintain the highest standards possible.
Whether I’m helping an author, business owner, or an individual, I give a professional quality service to safeguard their reputation and make their work shine, one word or pixel at a time.
And despite all that, I don’t take myself too seriously as you can see from my picture..!